Have you ever read any one’s eyes? They say it all. And they can speak many different things like , they speak happiness, sadness, surprise, fear, excitement, enthusiasm, romance, love, yes, no and probably millions of such sings. We just need to know how to read them and the best thing about them is unlike the words that we speak, they never, ever lie.
And the problem with me is, I do this daily and probably that is why sometimes it makes my work easier. But sometimes it really brings me in to trouble. Whenever I talk with someone, I make sure I look at their eyes and sometimes that makes the opposite person awkward sometimes. When ever I have any conversation with anyone, I, at once come to know whether the person is interested or not and this sometimes works against me, because once when we come to know that the person isn’t interested, we become conscious and loose our tempo to talk. And because of this art of mine, I always have a conflict with my sis and mom, when I tell them that the person said this but he meant something else, just by looking in his eyes.
Actually learnt this lesson from one of my teachers when she told once, “that I need to see each and every one’s face so that I come to know whether you all are paying attention or not”. And gradually I started to notice people’s face very minutely. Now I too practice the same thing, I need to see each and every student of mine and look into their eyes to know whether they are listening to me or thinking something else.
But mind you, reading someone’s face and their eyes is completely different. A person may be smiling and laughing on the face but if it that smile doesn’t reach his eyes he is not smiling or laughing in actual.
Don’t always trust what the person speaks but always trust blindly what his eyes speak. They never betray. It will make your things pretty easy.
And the problem with me is, I do this daily and probably that is why sometimes it makes my work easier. But sometimes it really brings me in to trouble. Whenever I talk with someone, I make sure I look at their eyes and sometimes that makes the opposite person awkward sometimes. When ever I have any conversation with anyone, I, at once come to know whether the person is interested or not and this sometimes works against me, because once when we come to know that the person isn’t interested, we become conscious and loose our tempo to talk. And because of this art of mine, I always have a conflict with my sis and mom, when I tell them that the person said this but he meant something else, just by looking in his eyes.
Actually learnt this lesson from one of my teachers when she told once, “that I need to see each and every one’s face so that I come to know whether you all are paying attention or not”. And gradually I started to notice people’s face very minutely. Now I too practice the same thing, I need to see each and every student of mine and look into their eyes to know whether they are listening to me or thinking something else.
But mind you, reading someone’s face and their eyes is completely different. A person may be smiling and laughing on the face but if it that smile doesn’t reach his eyes he is not smiling or laughing in actual.
Don’t always trust what the person speaks but always trust blindly what his eyes speak. They never betray. It will make your things pretty easy.
Happy gazing in others eyes !!! lolzzzz.

27 comments:
WOW !!
I wish i had tht talent.
I can so relate to this.I do the same when talking and I have learnt that people who can look you in the eye usually have nothing to hide.
Great post! :)
"A person may be smiling and laughing on the face but if it that smile doesn’t reach his eyes he is not smiling or laughing in actual."
So true. At times, even we try to hide things from others, but our eyes say it all, especially to people who are close to us.
Though it might be off-topic, I would try to emphasize the importance of having an eye-to-eye contact between a teacher and student for effective teaching. In fact not just teaching, even during presentations and speeches, the presenter/speaker gains more attention when he/she tries to look into the eyes of as many people as possible in the audience.
Anyways, as usual a good writeup from you on the small things in life, which go unnoticed by many. :)
arrey baba, i dont know how u do that....probably gender plays a role too....when i look into a girl's eyes...i get lost into them.....and when i see into a guys eyes...they get lost into mine.....lolz......
jokes apart...yeah...indeed true......but more than the truthfulness i have often been able to sense their emotions through eyes.....some people who are in distress but never seek help, u can look into their eyes, and they will be pleading for help. and so is the case with love, anger, deceit, discomfiture.....great post....will come to ur blog to read more
@ the gamer
try looking at people's eyes and interpret things, soon u'll learn doing it :)
@ sameera
thanks a lot, certainly the people who look in the eye dont hide anything :)
@ abhinav
thanks a lot for liking the post.
thats true, looking in others eyes works wonders while teaching and giving presentations. :)
@ a new philosopher
hahahha
"when i look into a girl's eyes...i get lost into them..." this is so very natural, no one can be blamed for this. :)
always welcome to read my blog:)
and as u said at times gender plays a role becaues girls listen with great patience and concentration than boys so probably they get time to look in to others eyes.
Eyes. do give way the true feelings ..I am now wearing shades..
i never did tht...but will surely try to do tht next time i talk to someone
:)
n i add u to my recommended blog list :)
cheers
http://virajgupta.blogspot.com/
btw, this is not a comment actually...i hav put ur blog name in my recommended list as "her inner world"
incase is it is not ok wid u, u can suggest me a name for it. or u can tell me ur name and i'll put the same name for ur blog too.
can send me a mail on viraj.iitr@gmail.com
:)
Hi there,
Very true indeed.
Everything can be fake. But eyes generally don't fake.
Except for times when eyes certainly do fake things. That is why NAINA THAG LENGE. :)
I really adore your way of analyzing things. Keep going.
Have a nice time. :)
I have a similar talent. I can spot liars. I have been a chronic liar myself since the day i was born, so i believe i oughta be able to catch them. When a person lies the eyes go dead, no blinking ,no movement nothing. believe it or not it has worked for me every single time, i have had lots of success catching liars on the phone too..but i think explaining that would take up lotsa space :)
well...i have tried practising it...and seldom it works....especially with grls..u can easily trace out wat they think!!!their eyes are more expressive than men!!
@ sushant
hahahaa :)
@viraj
ya definitely try looking in the eyes of the person the next time.yup u can add me in the recommended blog list with the name u wrote is fine:)
@ sunil
thanks
and yes exceptions like naina thag lenge is there:)
wil keep going like this for sure :)
@ nikhil
nice observation. people who lie also fidget with things a lot at times and they avoid having eye contacts while talking or shall start rubbing their nose and many more such change in the mannerisms is noticed.
would definitely like to know as to how you pick liars on phone !!! thas really a genius work.hope to read that sometime in your blog:)
@ rajiv m
yup grls are more expressive than boys, but we have to be more careful and observe a lot while talking with a guy as they lie a lot. (jus joking) :)
well, i feel guys are more open even in telling a lie... so they wil confess it by themselves....u dont hav to judge them thru their eyes :D
@ rajiv m
to each his own but i still feel anyone can be judged by looking in their eyes irrespective of a girl or boy:)
I wish my dear friends cud read my eyes and just understand wht they meant to me....but alas its nvr been tht way
@ listener
don’t be sad as your frnds did not read your eyes , I wish you soon get a frnd who will read your eyes and understand u :)
Wow 23 comments ;). Way to go lady :D.
Do agree eyes speak a lot but after coming to this professional world I have realized that people have become real smart. They can pretend in any way. Even their eyes accompany in their fake behavior these days:P
@ pensativo
thanks and i m happy to get more comments:)
yup i know today people can fake anything even their emotions and feelings and it takes a real genius to lie through his/her eyes:)
u kno i studied a subj called neuro linguistic programming...really helpful durin intvs...helps me know whether d person is lyin...or exaggeratin...even helps me analyze his thinkin style so can judge whether hez fit for d job or not
@ mayz
wow !!!
a neuro linguist programming sounds really gr8. wat does it exactly include - reading the person's eyes or the whole face ???
Post a Comment