
Before 2 days, I was standing in the verandah, found a colleague of mine standing there with a small kid. Don’t know whose kid that was. The little kid was struggling hard to open a chocolate wrapper since long and was not listening to my colleague who offered to open the wrapper herself. As I was free, thought to poke my nose in between and started giving the instructions to the kid as to how to open the wrapper. I knew that he won’t give me his chocolate in my hands so I guided him verbally and to my surprise the kid did the same thing as I told him to do. Soon he opened the chocolate.
My colleague was very much surprised at this. She applauded at my training skills (lols) to the kid. I myself was surprised that how a small kid whom I met for the first time listened to me. At that time I realized that I could be a good mother and thought about the time when I would train my own child to do such things. I always used to think that handling children is the most challenging thing to do. But it’s not that difficult as it seems. Because that day I realized that a child does in the same manner you tell him to do. A little more care, a little more affection, a little more love, a little more patience, a little more listening, a little more being like them is what is required to get things done from the children. That’s it !!!

7 comments:
A cute little post... :)
I really liked the quote/phrase written on the image-
"...Your angel's name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY!"
Hope you turn out to be the perfect angel, for a few souls in this world. :)
nice......but dealing with a naughty kid once and dealing with them everyday , everysecond would be challenging...what say....
liked ur post though, very sweet, very honest and touchy
@ abhinav
i too liked the phrase a lot thats why i thought it would suit the best to my post.
thanks for hoping that i turn out to be the perfect angel for few souls:)
@ a new philosopher....
ya thats true, i often tell the people who have kids at their home that how wonderful it would be for you all to spend time with kid at your house but all of them say the same thing that it is not wonderful but a hell lot of tiring to have a kid.
thanks for such kind words on my post:)
very impressed...all i hav to say is....congratulations..the pic for the blog suited a lot..!!!
@ rajiv m
thanks for such kind words :)
tht was so cute..
i can never manage kids.. my aunt left my lil cousin to me once.. it was nightmare..!! he only started crying more.. i ll need training frm u!
gr8 post!
@ matangi
thanks and you r more than welcome for training n e time. :)u r rite once kids start crying , it is really challenging to stop them , even chocolates and all dont work at times:)
Post a Comment