Now a days moms shouts daily at least once in a day, “ beta dhyan se chadha aur utra karo, gir jaoge” when I climbed 2 steps of stairs at a time and when I climb them down with even more swiftness. Life was never like this for me, I was always satisfied with little number of tasks I did and never worked too hard for anything and never had a hectic life wherein I did not even have a minute to spare for me. I always wondered how people managed to do so many things at a time but now, I no longer wonder because its me who does that myself.
This has brought in so much change in me and around me. People at home are surprised to see me so much early in the morning to begin with; also they were not used to see me so much busy and unavailable all the day through.
In spite of having such a hectic and tight schedule, at the end of the day I am contend and satisfied and it gives me a certain kind of happiness that I have made the full use of my day, today. I love this busy ness even if I am not able to read an hour before going to bed that I earlier used to, even if I am not able to have the luxury and joys of waking up late, even if I am not able to stay awake till late night, even if I m not able to spend time doing many such activities that gives me pleasure. My mind is constantly running and running these days and guess that is what life is for – going on and on and on and taking occasional breaks in between.
And because of such hectic life, I now, really value weekends specially the sundays, which were earlier taken very much for granted. Understood the value of time too that the time that passes never comes back.
Wish that taking 2 steps at a time continues for long.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
very beautifully written...n ya thts true...ven v know tht v gave our best shot all thru d day and our energies wre utilised for some gud work, it gives a pleasure of diff kind, it is something which one cant realize unless one gets into it. cheers :)
http://virajgupta.blogspot.com/
@viraj
thanks...
beautifully written..time flies when ur doing something that u love.
@ nikhil
thats true
thanks for stopping by :)
as busy as a bee...
and the reward shall be the sweetness of honey..
@ the thinker
hope so that the reward would be sweetest :)
"Taking 2 steps at a time, but I’m lovin it"
What a beautiful title. At first I didn't understand what it meant, but as I read on it flowed in. It was like seeing a painter paint a beautiful painting. A painting where his first stroke on the board would give no clue as to what is coming, but by the end the significant of the first stroke would be evident.
Even, I love to have my life go in a hectic pace, provided I have weekends to unwind. It keeps me more energetic and as you said gives a meaning to my life.
Sone se pehle, sochtha hoon tho tassalli hoti hai ki aaj meine kuch tho kiya... :)
PS: My apologies for being late in commenting. I am actually busy with preparations for my sister's wedding, this Sunday. Though I have known you since a long time, I have never got in touch with you. If possible mail me your mail id, so that I can atleast send you an invitation card, inviting you for the most important day of my life.
@ abhinav
that was one of the greatest comment i ever got , when you compared my writing with a painter's painting.
yup exactly , sone se pehle tasalli honi chahiye ke kuch to kiya aaj.
as for your apologies, i can understand your preparations for your sisters wedding. nothing is certainly more important than it !! :)
That's why someone said change is the only constant thing in life. The important thing is that you are enjoying it. Very few people are content with their lifestyle, job etc. etc. they have so much to fret about. Good to know that you are enjoying every part of it. Keep enjoying :).
Post a Comment