Monday, January 28, 2008

There is something about a father carrying his child

I don’t know what but there is certainly something about a father carrying his child. When ever I go for walks after dinner with mom in the street across my house. I see many couples who are walking and from them 99% of them with their small child, I find it’s the father who is holding his child. This is a very small thing but for me it is an extremely sweet gesture that tells a lot in itself. I find something extremely caring, loving and helpful, romantic, warm kind of a thing.

Looking at one aspect, it tells that, it is mom who stays with their toddler for the whole of the day and a father hardly gets time and attention to give to their newly born child, so at night,it is his turn to love his child.

Another aspect (and a very important one) is, in a way, he tells his wife to take rest for a while as she has worked and looked after the whole house, in-laws and other members of the family. So the father is not just mere holding his child but he is letting his wife take a little rest and takes the child in his hands.

I find this site a very good one , probably because a child spends a less time with his/her father and more with the mother. Whatever it is but there is something extremely beautiful about a father carrying his child.

3 comments:

shex said...

pure ecstasy one day perhaps if u'd read tht post of mine not even a post just a random thought on kaizen u'll understand lol

my inner world said...

what is "kaizen"?

shex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.