I live in two different worlds
Here and there
Here I am the king
There the pauper
Here I am a beautiful girl
There no one gives me the second look
Here I m the kind of girl boys go crazy after
There any one would think thousand times for me
Here I am happy
There I pretend to be
Here I m a chatter
There I m quiet
Here I m the life of the party
There I hardly attend any
When people meet me here
They absolutely fall in love with me
And say
Why arent you the same there
I smile and say
Do people allow me to live there as I live here
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
one of the best i have read in a long long time...said alot.
great one teacher..!
@ the thinker
thanks a lot for reading and appreciating this poem. this place was very vacant. m glad this poem got any comment.
thanks once again:)
Post a Comment