UFFFF what a Sunday it was today. The amount of activities I did today, is something unbelievable for me too. Well first, did not woke up early, though got ready quickly and went to the tailor something that was pending since 10 days and after doing some miscellaneous shopping, came back and to my surprise I cleaned my cupboard fully laden with books and books and millions of other things, sometimes think I should sell these things off (except books) to earn a monthly income hahhahahhaaaaaa. Any way also cleaned up my extremely meshed up room thanks to me and my sister for the disorder of the room. Had lunch with family and inspite of sitting in front of the comp after the lunch, I read the newspaper and reading for some more time went to sleep after listening some songs. Again to my surprise I woke up quite early, had tea, which was prepared by myself and then straight in to the kitchen and was again surprised that :
Not bad at all, after entering into kitchen after months, today’s dinner turned out to be a very good one. I am So happy to get compliments from all. I guess that small strict lecture from mom really pushed me to enter in to kitchen and prepare something. I made the dinner by myself using very little of help. And I must say I enjoyed cooking like anything, it gave me immense amount of happiness and satisfaction and I guess really gave me an assurance that I haven’t forgotten cooking and that I don’t do any kind of blunders. But now I must make my trips towards kitchen regularly other wise as mom always keep telling who is going to cook at your in laws place when I get married.
Mom thought I wasn’t going to manage my evening walk, if I cooked dinner and to her surprise I did my evening walking too where the batt of my i-pod went low and had to do the walking getting extremely bored but still I told my legs to go on and on and on.
Never before on Sundays I did these many of my pending works because working for the whole week hardly leaves any energy or enthusiasm to be busy on Sundays but to my surprise(I have had quite a heavy dose of surprises today) it really felt good to do all this. Don’t know why but for the first time I felt that I am sheding my lazyness by doing things that don’t interest me much, but they are equally important to do just as all the things I do, that interests me. One thing is for sure the more you hate doing something the more it comes in front of you and always make you remember that still you have to complete me. So just go and do it and finish it off as quickly as possible.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Check out the reply of your comments at following address :-
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6906417467641700401&postID=9069394250483544056&page=1
:) Keep up the good work...
@ abhi shake
thanks for your appreciation:)
Nice post. Could see my sister in you, who is gonna get married. :)
PS: Sorry for being this late in replying. Blogging sites have been banned in Infy, and I was hooked up during last few weekends. Anyways, keep writing. :)
@ abhinav
first let me give my congrates to your sister for getting married:) and i wish her an extremely happy wedded life ahead:)
if you find similarites between me and your sister, them i am sure that tumhare jijaji ki bhi vaat lag ne vali hai because then your sister must be a shopoholic too:)
its ok for replying late, i can understand the ban on blogging sites:)
hehe..u hav cribbed to do certain things...but still u luvd finishin it...gud....its pretty obvious that the cribbing doesnt stop at all...:D
@ rajiv
ya thas true , i somehow managed to do those things:)
well...i hav learnt a lesson frm u seriously...i never check the comments on my blog...cos i know i wudnt hav received any..but now..i hav started doin it...cos of u...gr8 going...tc
and from wer u got my blog link??
@ rajiv m
thanks and gud to know i made someone learn a lesson of checking comments :) i guess i came across your blog probably in someone's blog, not sure though.:)
oh....okie.....cooool
wats ur name?
@ rajiv m
well, shakespeare has said : whats in a name?.
my name would be : my inner world
:)
well...but Mr.Rajiv said...wats ur name???? :D
cos i care about wat i say....than wat others say!!!
cos u didnt write anythin in ur blog wat shakespeare said...its ur thoughts.....
hehe...jus kidding..jus kidding..no problem Ms.Inner world....ur doin gud...so..continue that and all the very best!!! :)tc
Post a Comment