Thursday, March 13, 2008
CANT RESIST MYSELF FROM SHOPPING EVEN IF IT IS A SMALL THING AS A CHOCOLATE
I really cant resist myself from shopping even if it is a very minor thing. Today had gone with colleagues to purchase a birthday gift for another colleague. And there I started surfing all the things and started thinking fast, what things I can buy for myself from the shop. My colleagues started to shout at me “ jiske liye kharidne aaye hai uske liye to kharid, apna baad me dekh lena”. Hahahaa. This has happened twice before, before this when we had been to buy a birthday present for my colleague , I ended up purchasing something or the other for me both the times. And I guess today I wanted to continue the tradition but unfortunately I failed. And did not find anything for me. I guess the problem with me is that of an impulsive buyer who purchase anything and everything that I come across( most of the times) and being such a person I think that, how can I not take anything for me when I am buying something for someone. This is my psychology , God knows where did I get it from. But anyway , my colleagues made fun of me that “ aaj main khali hath dukan me se nikli”. But how can anybody challenge me. This evening when my colleague wanted to buy chocolates she asked me to accompany her and off I went happily and eventually I purchased chocolates for me. In the morning because I wasn’t able to buy anything , I ended up buying chocolates just to continue the tradition !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
after all shopping and women are made to get along with each other :P
Certainly pensativo:)
both are completely dependent on one another:)
Pensativo has already said what i thought of writing.
Aap ke dulhe raja ki tho vaat lagne vaali hai... :P
hahaha abhinav, sach much , dulhe raja ko to bhagvan bachaye:)
Post a Comment