Thursday, February 21, 2008
Is it a writer’s block I am experiencing or is it lazyness?
Is it a writer’s block I am experiencing or is it lazyness or just lack of time. Have many things running in my mind but don’t know why am I not penning them down. Probably I am too much occupied with the work that I hardly have time to for writing. Was pretty sure about the doctor student that he will clear the test but the last few days really kept worrying me, really wish he clears. Actually I m sure he will clear after all he is capable for that , just wished he would have started a little earlier. Oh and the other students too they are really very very weak. Pray for them too that they too shall pass the test some how. I guess the stress of these students aren’t allowing me to write much and again I have started spending less time on net so that’s also stopping me from writing. Whatever it is I think I will be back with a bang. Hahhaha. Soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I suffer from the same problem perhaps a bit more acute. I heard that every thing has its advantages and disadvantages and I am desperately hoping that I will find something positive out of my laziness. However I wish you a speedy recovery back to normal so that we can read more of your blogs..
Keep Writing..
ya will resume writing soon and thanks for visiting my blog , keep visiting:)
Post a Comment