Monday, September 8, 2008

A tag by MATANGI .
This one was pending since long time but a good one indeed: )

1. What have you realized recently?
Being good rarely helps

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Not yet

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?hmmmmm difficult one !!

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Kashmir, Paris, London (any day)

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Have a loving husband and a very cute kid !!!!

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
hmmmm not always

7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
family ( not only now but always)

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Wow what a question!!!! I would first open a huge library and then invest the remaining amount and also would go on a world tour.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No, I don’t think I have the guts.

10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged youfabulous writer, regular visitor to my blog, writes good comments

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
love, care, understanding

12. What type of people do you hate the most?
liars, liars, hypocrites

13. What is the one thing you can't live without?
There are endless things I can’t live without.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Obviously the former category : )

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Absolutely !!!! I am

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged youWell I don’t know how far this is true but I find you a bit “introvert” , again mentioning not sure at all

18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
being too good at times

19. What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Cant think of any such thing

20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
a bit of both , cant live without either of them : )

I pass the tag to

vinay
bhai with chai
mayz
the listener
sushant

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey MIW, nice tag...
i already done it...matangi tagged me as well...
its there in this months archive, poems blog...!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thnk u for the tag . I'll do it soon

joie de vivre said...

hehe sort of niptao haan

Sameera Ansari said...

Nice tag!Being too good never helps,but then some are made that way :)

my inner world said...

@ 1mind...

thanks..
i will read it for sure :)

my inner world said...

@ listener

u welcome :)

my inner world said...

@ joi...

does my tag really look so???

well i gave my 100%:)

my inner world said...

@ sameera

ya so true some are made that way :) cant help it !!!

Lena said...

nice tag...
**Being good rarely helps

it does.. mainly because it helps you in being who you are, though to get something in life one should be quite bitchy *sigh*

my inner world said...

@ lena

ya my mom gives me actually advices me to be bitchy at times but somehow i m a hard learner in this case :)