First day
First step
First birthday
First standard
First teacher
First punishment
First friend
First exam
First photograph
First competition
First prize
First friend
First foe
First fight
First crush
First interview
First meeting
First job
First glance
First date
First love
First touch
First night
First kiss
First rain
First child
And the list continues again …..
This is the magic number that no other number possesses. I bet none of us forgets any of these “FIRST THINGS” in our life and many more such FIRSTS. They always have a special place in our heart and mind no matter how good or bad they turned out to be. Just because they were the FIRST, everything else takes the back seat in front of them.
Would love to read my reader’s list of FIRST THINGS : )
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
For your Chalkis Greece. It has now well and is very nice, if che
a long time to rain. A comment on my blog. Thanks
Let me FIRST say hi.
This is the FIRST blog of yours I am reading.
When I FIRST read it, the FIRST thing that struck me was profound.
So I thought I will leave the FIRST comment.
Cheers,
Salil
That was sweet!I guess you more or less summed it all up :)
ah interestin!!!
u've penned it all yaa!
and there was so much that me smile..
//day, punishmentm friend, glance
etc etc etc..!
cool!
@ naias ...
welcome here !!! and thanks
hope i have written your name correctly.
@ salil
FIRST let me welcome you here!!! haha
thanks a lot for liking the post : )
@ sameera
thanks dear!!!
@ mayz
ya it is indeed !!
@ bwc ....
glad few of the first things made you smile :)
hey this is the FIRST time im visiting ur blog.. nice place. you mind if i do this as a tag?
@ harini
you are welcome here!!!
oh i really dont mind you doing this as a tad, go ahead. i shall wait to read it!!
Post a Comment