Sunday, September 14, 2008

PINCH ME! FOR I GOT AN AWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Heartiest Thanks to VINAY, who has presented me with this award.

I have never in my wildest dream, dreamt about getting an award for blogging as me being my biggest critic, always find faults with my writings. But this encouraged me a lot !!!

Now, the rules:

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with 'Brillante Weblog'.

4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize(optional).

5. And pass it on!
( sorry havent followed all the rules)

I pass the award to :

Abhinav
His posts are so very real. He writes all that he experiences in his life, have learnt a lot reading few of his posts. One can clearly make out the good human being he is from his blog. Also, among the first ones to comment on my blog. He regularly visits (this applies to all my readers too) my blog and his comment are really interesting to read because he comments as if he would comment to his own writings!!!

Sameera
Among the best blog I ever read, she puts in a lot of effort into her writings, be it, stories, poems or just a piece of writing. Also her templates are very attractive. All these things show her love towards blogging

Mayz
I have already told him once, but again I repeat it: “brevity is the soul of the wit” and no other blogs I have read justifies this saying. I think this sums up all !!!

The listener
Another blog that is so very honest to read. The blog reflects the innocence and purity of heart of the person who is the owner of a lovely blog : )

Joiedevivre
Beautiful blog with an equally beautiful collection of posts that are very sweet and short. I like the pictures she adds with each post.
Impressionist
Fabulous writer and a very honest one too. Writes on varied subjects and all of them are such that makes us read again and again.

Bhai with chai
Read her blog to believe why is she awarded, her posts are very exciting and entertaining. There is some kind of spontaneity feeling in her posts.
Cheers to all of you!!!!

18 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Congratulations dear!

Awww so sweet of you.Thanks for the award and the lovely words :)

Sameera Ansari said...

P.S. PINCH!!! :P

The Solitary Writer said...

congrats on ur awards buddy....
:)


i see a lot of award things these days ....i see ppl givin awards to fellow bloggers ...really good
www.thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com

joie de vivre said...

shukriya!!

Lucifer said...

pinch pinch pinch!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!

n thnku so much...muah!!! :)

Abhinav Viswambharan said...

Congratulations. I am not sure whether you know, but you were the first person to put a comment on my blog, the very first one.

Reading through your posts was a learning experience at that time. In fact, I would say that you have not just been a teacher to your students, but also to folks like me who have been inspired by your writing.

Many of my friends who read my posts, have asked me - 'who is this lady who comments on all your posts?'

I just tell them- 'Even though I don't know her by her name, I know her very well'.

So, very true.

It is through your sweet little posts that I know you. Posts that are a reflection of thoughts flowing through your heart.

If I was asked to confer one award to my favourite blogger, I don't think I need to mention who it would go to. :)

It's been great to have known you. :)

Bhai with Chai said...

awww.. you made me feel SO *good*
thank you.. muah!

my inner world said...

@ sameera

thanks and you are welcome dear!!

thanks for the pinch too:)

my inner world said...

@ the solitary writer


thanks a lot
and welcome here!!!!

my inner world said...

@ joi...

u welcome:)

my inner world said...

@ mayz

thanks a lot for many pinches :) hahahaa

my inner world said...

@ abhinav

thanks would really be a very small word to write against your such a lovely comment.

i really didnt know i was the first one to comment on your blog.

very happy to know that you learnt things from my posts, it really encouraged me to write still better. i just write whatever comes to my mind and yes i too believe posts are the reflection of one's heart.

Its been great knowing you too:)


P.S: (in respect to your friends asking about me) -
i m a teacher but that doesnt make me lady (hahaahhaaaa,i m not old enough to be called a lady)though i took it in a very positive spirit :))

Sushant said...

Hey Congratulations!! You deserve every bit of it..Keep blogging

Lena said...

Congratulations dear! :)
Well deserved award :)

my inner world said...

@ sushant & lena

thanks a lot!!!

Nitin said...

congratulation ... see physically I can't be there to pinch, so please take a pliers put u r finger and then press it..

do let me know uske baad yakeen hua ki nahin.
Agar nahin tu then ...............

Rajiv M said...

congrats :)

my inner world said...

@ rajiv m

thanks... :)