This is my first tag ever and " bhai with chai "tagged me and let us see how well am I able to justify it.
These are the rules I have to follow:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.
( am sorry for not following the rule no. 1 and 4 ( hope will not be punished for breaking the rules), though i will let them know by commenting them :)
These are 6 of my UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS :
1) I extremely particular about keeping my feet clean. I just can not stand one minute with a smallest particle of dirt or dust on them. Every night before going to bed I must be cleaning it atleast 3-4 times again and again. Sometimes after I climb by bed and for some reason if I have to get down for a minute too, I don’t miss to wash them again !!!!!
2) I read all the magazines and newspapers from back to front ( have already written to bhai with chai while commenting on her tag). The history behind this habit is: when I was very young, dad used to bring certain weekly magazine which had an extremely interesting last page, so I used to snatch from him and before even watching the front page properly , directly used to read the last page and then read the rest of the magazine, hence this habit !!!
3) This is really weird and posses trouble to those around me, specially my family. When ever I cook anything, I want people who eat the food to compliment me or comment on it. The quirk is - just complimenting once never satisfies me , I want them to tell the same thing at least 4-5 times all through the lunch or dinner. I feel that how can you go on eating good food without showering praise again and again on the chef.
4) I have this weird habit of re-checking things. Like whenever I sent an important e-mail, I read it 4-5 times again and again before actually hitting on the send button. Same thing applies while locking the car, I re-check twice always. While I m out I check n number of times if my wallet and cell phone are in my bag or not even if I know I haven’t removed any of them but still just to be extra sure I do that.
5) I have habit of leaving things here and there specially my cell and my glasses ( about which I have written a recent post)
6) I have to always buy anything once if I enter the shop. Whatever store I enter in, I end up buying something or the other and my sis and friends are fed up of this habit of mine as they get extra bore when I am busy searching things for me. I just can not resist myself from doing so. This happens when I go to buy gifts for my frnds , colleagues etc, the first thing is, what ever we decide to buy for the one whom we came to purchase , attracts me a lot, but then have to sacrifice that thing, but I have something or the other for me for sure.
Successfully finished the TAG, and now I tag ( in no particular order ) :
Abhinav
Sameera
Mayz
Matangi
Listener
Vinay
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Those are some real quirks!You have a kind of OCD girl :P
Thanks for tagging me dear,but I have done this tag long back :(
http://desiduck.blogspot.com/2008/01/quirky-me.html
Sorry!Have a good week ahead :)
:)
1. can never get it! Pa and sis do the feet-cleaning too.. :/
3. "chef" :P
4. Cute! Lol.. I do that for emails/blog posts - only!
6. Har jagah se??
Bingo for the Rechecking quirk.. I was going to write the exact same sentences u had written :D
oh bhai with chai had also tagged me wid d same tag aur ab aap...ab toh karna hi padega :)
btw r u serious abt no 6?? ur bf wud b one sad dude!!! bechara :P
i accept your tag... :)
will do it as soon as i can...
Buying gifts for friends is really awesome.
@ sameera
ya i have OCD :)
will read tag soon :)
u too enjoy the week ahead !!!
@ bhai with chai
ya as of no.6, yes almost in say 98% of the cases!!!
@ urv
welcome here!!!
ya this re-chcking is really disturbing thing isnt it:)
@ mayz
ya ab to tag karna hi padega :)
and for no. 6 , yes almost 98% i do buy even though a very small thing but i do buy:)
and as of b/f , i dont have any but i m sure my hubby gonna cry a lot:)lolss
@ vinay
thanks
will wait for it:)
@ priya
ya buying gifts for frnds is somethig very very enjoying, we had some best moments while doing so:)
same pinch on being the cleanliness freak !!
@ listener
:)
congratulation on your first ever tag!
#4 applies to me completely.. the only weirdest thing is i reread mails only after i already had clicked "send" button.
@ lena
thanks :)
you check after hitting the send button, mu god !!! thats really quirky. lolsss
done with the tag :)
have done your tag and given u another one in return...!!
wen do u actually sit and write such things!!! does being a professor u get so much of free time???? hehe....gud one.
@ mayz and vinay
thanks for completing my tag, have commented on your tags:)
@ rajiv m
well, when you love doing anything,how ever busy or tired you are , u will never run short of time for that work, thats why i somehow manage time to blog, cause i love it !!!!
hey, thx for the advice...!! :)
also i have written the penultimate part of my short story...! do visit when u can..!
Post a Comment