The door bell rings.
She comes to attention for a minute but she is excited and happy at the same time. It is her favourite time of the day. She loves opening the door for him every single evening. It gives her a certain unique kind of happiness and satisfaction to do so. One more reason is she loves watching the love for her in his eyes when he sees her. His tired ness, fatigue, stress, frustration all vanishes just by looking at her. Looking at the crisp white shirt and light blue jeans that she is wearing, he thinks “how can you look so beautiful every single time I see you”
She makes way for him to come inside the house but he hardly leaves any place between the two and embraces her in his arms. This is what she is been waiting for. A very gentle but passionate kiss follows. He goes into his bedroom for having a shower but shouts from there:
“What’s in for dinner tonight”, he asks. “ I’ve made your favourite dish – pasta, be quick I m just getting things ready for dinner”
“Okies!!! I’ll be quick” he shouts back.
Listening to her favourite song she started to prepare for the dinner, laid dishes on the table, carries few things from the fridge. He comes from behind, holds her from her waist (which wasn’t very slim but he always loved it) whispers in her ears “What was the need to make the pastas tonight darling when I have such a huge and hot dish ready in front of me”. She giggles but feels very shy and just managed to speak - “ Oh come on, I m very hungry, let me go and have dinner.
After the dinner, they cleared the dishes and as usual his cell rings (a real workaholic). She gets irritated to his boss who calls him almost thrice a day to discuss work and she has to listen daily to those boring technical language. But it still gave her a good feeling that he worked so hard for her.
She picks up the tray of two coffee mugs and goes to the balcony where he is still talking on his cell. This is her favourite place in the whole house. The view is just awesome, the cold breeze, the lightings, the serenity, she can spend hours over here. He just finishes the talk on his cell. He asks “ hows your day been”, she replies” quite good, had a great time today, the friend I talked about last week , was here in the morning and we had a blast talking about the yester years, it was really wonderful and we both felt very nostalgic, talking about school days and everything. I insisted her to stay to meet you but she had to leave early in the noon so she left. After that I started writing again the some poem that I talked about, it is still not complete, and somehow I am taking more than my usual time on it. But plan to wrap it up soon. She asks “ hows your day been” . He started replying, going on and on and on, she was partly listening and partly thinking. When he sensed that she is not paying attention, he asked “ hey, where are you lost, whats on your mind?”. She just says “nothing” and just as always, he believed her and went on with his story.But she lied. There were million things running in her mind. She thought how wonderful her life is , how caring her husband is, and how lovely home she is living in, how well everything turned out to be, those things that she dreamt of always, she said to herself “ dreams do come true” !!!

26 comments:
dat was so ideal man!!!really a dream come tru!!
awwww cuteee!!!!!!
super read :) I ll start dreaming right away. cheers :)
It sure is a dream.
Awww that's so sweet! :)
Its really like a dream. Whether true or not its still worth dreaming..
@ anwesa...
welcome dear!!! and thanks:)
@ mayz
:))
@ preeti
thas nice , do dream it will come true... cheers!!!
@ solitaire
ya it is but a dream come true!!
@ sameera
thanks:)
@ sushant
ya ths true definitely worth dreaming:)
is it the work of imagination or real ???
@ nitin
it is just an imagination!!
Aw..really cute!
that was beautiful!
-I
Thts a lovely post ! Dreams like this wud nvr fail to come true !!
Dream on !
romanticizing? guud gud
Dreaming witin always happen when you are lost in thoughts at any time. Good one.
@ crystal
welcome here!!!
thanks...
@ impressionist
thanks:)
@ think tank
:))
@ think tank
:))
@ priya
thas so true... i do so all the time:))
awesome post! I felt like I was reading a beautiful story... only, it is real :-))
@ eye in sty in
thanks for your lovely comment....
Post a Comment