Thursday, December 27, 2007
Why am I not very strong minded person. Every night I determine that to wake up early the next morning and go for walking but end up getting up late. And the sad thing is every morning I regret not getting up early. I mean I fail to understand why cant I do such a simple thing. Is it because I m not willing to get up or my love for sleep is so strong that it does not allow me to get up early. Anyway at least I m happy m walking regularly in the evenings atleast. And to my surprise have started running. What actually happened was the other day two middle aged fellows were right behind me at the park and were constantly chatting so loudly that I felt like running away from that place so in order to avoid listening to their stupid talks I started running, wow !!!!!!!!! So this is how started running lolssss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol..
same here can't wake up in the morning just too lazy but if needed i'd prefer nt sleeping in the nyt
and running tht's good :P one thing i haven't done since leaving school
PS:how did u come across my blog i guess orkut is it so...
ya ths better not to sleep at night. lol.
yes ths rite, i came across your blog through orkut
won't it be fair then i know who you are
Post a Comment