Millions and probably zillions of things has been written and said about love through various medium like books, movies, quotes and many others. The bottom line of all - love is the most fine and delicate thing in the world, yet at the same time there is no thing as powerful as love and it is said that love can move mountains. Even I believe that love can actually move mountains and that how much love is important to us and how can it bring all the positive changes in our lives. They also say that ‘ love is life’ and it certainly is , our very existence is because of love as we were born out our love between our parents.
Being an extremely sensitive and impractical and an emotional person and being a day dreamer I truly believe that ‘love makes the whole world go around’ and I personally am a hard core romantic at heart I like romantic books , love stories, songs etc. (a typical yash raj films fan – only bollywood film lovers will understand this) any way moving further, I have always lived under the impression that we must love others and expect the same in return. What ever I am today is because of love of my family and my few close well wishers. And I am quite contend with my life (except the fact that i get my partner soon) and I think is all because of the kind of love I have been showered with and the upbringing I had. I was always in my dream world and under the impression that love will do everything straight and right and also it has done so far.
But if I recall the memories of my life, I found that “love actually makes our mind numb’ it stops our thinking and makes us weak and dependent on others mentally and emotionally (especially to those whom we love and are close to).
I have now realized that if our life is going smooth and that is where we are wrong most of the times. Because I have recently learned that when every thing is going right in your life it means its wrong somewhere and when you come to realize it is very late and there is no other way left to us other than crying and regretting. Because when you are in love everything is very rosy so at that time no one can realize that its doing actually more harm than good, you think every thing is straight I m settled in life and all and that’s where we go wrong.
Such lists are countless when in school, my friends started to betray and cheat me in small things I became wiser and more careful in choosing and making friends and with the dealings with them. As I grew I came across many people and with all I had different experiences and they made me open my eyes only when they show a little amount of indifference to me. Our family is never going to show us indifference that’s why we learn most of the things from out of our homes where we are not sheltered by the cocoon of love and care. Only when someone cheats us or betrays us, we do get to know the person and only at that time do we realize. And this is something which is very important.
So , someone like me who has believed so much in love and being good by going out of the way , have now realized that indifference is equally important in our lives because without hate no one shall value love, without evil no one shall value good and without black there is no value of white.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i like your views on indifference same here but there is no room for hate, indifference is worst :P
thanks for liking my views
well yes indifference is worse than hate.
well i agree wid many things but ven u say tht v shud love others and EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN. i dont agree wid tht...if u alwaz expect returns, isnt it trading? ven u love someone, all u really love is his/her happiness. isnt it?
so in love v dont expect returns. ofcourse if people love u back, thn u find urself on 9th cloud but even if they dont, u shud b happy wid their happiness which according to thm lied in not being wid u. isnt it so? think abt it. peace :)
Post a Comment