With so many changes happening around us, changes in nature; changes in people’s lifestyles, attitude, thinking, trends; changes in uncountable other things, many things change for good and others for worse but the proportion of the latter is more. At this time, I really feel some things haven’t changed and we must definitely thank God for that)
I have listed 10 such things that I consider being important that haven’t changed:
Must thank god that-
1. Sun rises every morning and gives us a new hope, a new beginning a new chance a new day to live one more day of our life.
2. Moon and stars too peep out every out, taking over sun’s responsibility and there by giving us rest and serenity that sheds our tiredness after toiling for the whole day.
3. There are people who believe in growing trees and they do grow trees and are totally against cutting them. They plant trees, built gardens and nurture them.
4. There are people who become happy with other’s happiness and actively participate with them, even when they are sad in their lives.
5. There are people who happen to be sad with other’s sorrow.
6. There are good people around.
7. Good things happen to good people.
8. People still go to temple and remember God.
9. Love is still present.
10. People still do charity.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
about point no. 10. People still do charity. r u sure....tell me where it happens, this bookha needs some charity ;)
A positive way at looking at things.
Though I have to say I can hardly see the stars in the sky.
Do hope that good things happen to good people :)
human is mixed combination...
11.life goes on and it is in our hands to be good humans :)
lovely points :)
Hi there,
I would like to add one more point.
"Thank God: There still is 'Insaniyat' in people.
:) eternal optimism! i like! :)
I don't understand the concept of being good people around and people being good..people are people..there is nothing as absolute as good or bad..[:o]
thanks guys :))))))
Thanks for visiting my blog. That's such a sweet post !!! Keep it up and keep visiting ... Like the way you think .. :)
Post a Comment