He picks up the cell and dials the number not sure what to talk much but even then he hits her number and was a bit surprised to listen the caller tune “ when you say nothing at all” . Wow a beautiful song !!!! he thought.
She picks up after a few rings.
She : Hello
He: Its Manav
(as if he is Shahrukh khan or James bond… lolsss… he always starts the phone this way…. Knowing that she has saved his number)
She : Hii!!! How are you???
He : I m fine and what about you???
She : I m doing good.
A pause for few seconds.
He breaks the silence.
He: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!
She: Thanks a lot …. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU TOO!!!...
He : I m sorry I am not there to celebrate it with you.
She : That is alright …. Next year we will be together.
He: Ya we sure will !!!
She: So how are you celebrating it this year ???
He : Nothing special with out you being near me…. Its just like another day at work… then back home… that’s it.
And you he asks.
She : Same here nothing special…. Just like any other routine days…
And then she asks “ How would you celebrate if we were together?”
He : hmmmmm…. Would take you out for dinner and a movie
She : Thanks…
And you he asks.
She : wellll…… I would not let you go for work in the first place…. And if at all you had to go would spend the entire evening together preparing the valentine cake together…. and also your favourite pastas …. arrange the dinner together…. would watch my favourite films at home holding your hands…. This is the way I would celebrate the valentine if we were together.
He was surprised with so much things she spoke and that too such romantic and lovely things.
He : WOW!!!! That sounds great ….. I didn’t know you were so romantic…
( For the first time he sounded so excited and happy to listen her)
She : If only…. You ever tried knowing me…..
With these words she disconnected.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
A sad ending, which I don't like.
Good to see you back and hope you would keep blogging :))
@ yogesh
well it is not completely a sad ending.... finally he started to got to know her :)
ended with a romantic hope
nice to see u bck..
nice to read u agn :)
oh man.... kyun end kiya aise??!
nice.. nice!
keep writing! :)
Hey!! is this your pre-marriage talks??...sorry that personal but it does seems like one...
I like girls as they care for every tiny details.
cute post...do continue...
Post a Comment