Sunday, August 3, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN !!!

I did not expect I will get another tag soon.
Heres a tag from Vinay which has 30 question, the questions are simple but to think for the answers for them isn’t that simple !!!

1.Last movie you saw in a theater?
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
2.What book are you reading?
Nights in Rodhante by Nicholas Sparks
3.Favorite board game?
Scrabble
4.Favorite magazine(s)?
Readers Digest
5.Favorite smells?
chocolate
6. Favorite sounds?
someone calling my name
7. Worst feeling in the world?
feeling lonely and sad
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Do I really have to wake up?
9. Favorite fast food place?
None in particular
10. Future child’s name?
If it’s a boy –Abhishek, if girl- Naina
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
Shop shop shop !!!
12. Do you drive fast?
Never
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yes
14. Storms - cool or scary?
scary :(
15. What was your first car?
Zen
16. Favorite drink?
sugarcane juice
17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
write more
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
No
19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
would never colour my hair
20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
lived in one city only
21. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
one nice thing about vinay is he regularly reads my posts and comments and another nice thing is he writes really well
23. What’s under your bed?
have no strength to pick up the bed so don’t know (what kind of a question is this )
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
yes ofourse !!!!!
25. Morning person, or night owl?
night owl
26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
balance of both
27. Favorite place to relax?
my bed
28. Favorite pie?
don’t like them
29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Lyechee ( I don’t think this is the correct spelling )/ chocolate
30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?I tag –
the listener
abhinav
bhai with chai
mayz
Sushant
(Of them I wish all responds soon)

19 comments:

joie de vivre said...

ohh
it was long

*Do I really have to wake up?

*Readers Digest

applies to me also

Anonymous said...

last movie,driving fast,first car,night owl...all same pinch i guess...!! :)

will tag u soon again...!! :)

Impressionist said...

that was a tag nicely done! :)

-I

Sameera Ansari said...

Cool tag!Could relate to many of them :)

Have a great week!

Bhai with Chai said...

Nicholas sparks?? Read anything else by him??
and lemme know ye wali kaisi hai..


u like Lichi icecream?? My sis does.. but I don't even try tasting it ya!

chal lemme see kab tak tag karti hoon.. not well :(kjjxr

Anonymous said...

I guess many of the answers wud b same but thn let me give it a shot .
thnk u for tagging

my inner world said...

@ joiedevivre

welcome here !!!

same pinch for that :)

my inner world said...

@ vinay

same pinch to you too:)

one more tag??? is this the season of tags or what ??.lolss

my inner world said...

@ impressionist

thanks :)

my inner world said...

@ sameera

good to know that:)

great minds think alike.lolss

u too have a grtest week ahead

my inner world said...

@ bhai with chai

u not well , what happened and wats kjjxr ???

ya i love lichis and lichi icecreams too:)

well i have read " the notebook" by nicholas sparks and this one is an average one, but i wish to read " a walk to remember" which i have heard is a fab book by the same author :)

Priya said...

Lychee is my favorite too girl. Nice tag.

Anonymous said...

ye ye ye im first im first to complete :)

my inner world said...

@ priya

thanks a lot :)

my inner world said...

@ listener

yipeeee :)

i commented on your tag , check it out

Sushant said...

Well it felt like I was reading my own answers. Let me tag this to my blog and I will really have to think for different answers.

Cheers

RiverSoul said...

Very interesting answers:)
And the correct spelling is lichee
Or lychi i guess;)
And the under your bed question was an indirect way of asking if you believe in ghosts or monsters or their other relatives;)
Nicely done.
And i hope you dont mind me blogrolling you:)

my inner world said...

@ river soul

thanks !!

me believing in ghosts?? not really!!
no i dont mind blogrolling me:)

Bhai with Chai said...

heylo bachcha..
I've read both of them.. and liked them both! :)

wo xjjjr pta ni typo hoga..word verification ka..

PS : I'm ok now..
missed u!